sabato 18 aprile 2015


 FROM THE NETHERLANDS

16/03/2015
  
A: 'diana raimondi'

I am oké,but; it was al long trip, I arrived at my home at 18.30 hours.
Tired but 100% satisfied!! I really enjoyed last week in Piove; staying at Lorena’s house was very nice, the program was interesting and the collegues very nice!! Compliments for Mariapaula and for you.
My agricultural students are still very  enthousiastic; they all want to have the italian students to come to Aalten in november.
I am going to make a program and I hope it will be a nice week. We will do our best!!
Greetings to all from the Netherlands,
We’ll keep contact!

Love; Sophia



Hello Diana, 

it was a great week in Piove di Sacco and I have enjoyed it very much. We had a fine trip home and arrived yesterday afternoon at 17.15 in Aalten. It was a long night with little sleep, but I slept long today and now I am fit as a fiddle again.
Hope to see you soon in the Netherlands.

Henri

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento